Unfortunately, our new family orientation sessions this year were cancelled (twice!) due to wet weather.
We apologise that we were not able to schedule this briefing session.
Please download the attached information. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- New Parent Information – a quick rundown about how the Drummoyne Power Junior AFL Club operates
- ROUND 1 – draw for Round One
- The AFL Kids First Program has links to codes of conduct.
- Ground locations
- Child protection guidelines
- The 2016 Year Book, gives an idea of the culture of Drummoyne Power.
The draw, when released, will be available online via Sports TG (formerly Fox Sporting Pulse)
- Sports TG website version
- Sports TG also has a free app, available from the Apple App Store and Google Play, called Game Day Sports TG.
Instructions for finding your team on Game Day Sports TG.
Once you have logged in, select ‘find my team’ and then ‘Australian Football’. Search for ‘SJ Sydney Harbour City’ and then under the tab ‘competition’, and you will find a list of divisions.
Please note that that while your team colour may be black, white or teal, your division may be a different colour. Just look through all the entries for your age group for Drummoyne Power until you find it. Once you’ve found it once, press the star in the top right hand corner, and it will stay on the home screen of the app, so you don’t have to look for it again.
Also, the publication date for the draw is March 29. While it appears that the draw has been loaded ahead of time in some age groups, its veracity cannot be confirmed until March 29. Consider anything you see before then as a draft.
After March 29, the draw is considered the single source of truth. If there is ever any conflicting information about game times or locations, consult the online version of the draw.